- Every student is a gift from God and sent to us to love, nurture, protect and respect.
- Every student should be offered the opportunity to develop the skills needed to be joyful, faithful, and successful in the workplace.
- Every student should be equipped with compensatory skills and strategies to continue on the path to independence in accordance with their God-given abilities.
- Parents, teachers, students, staff, and volunteers are partners in education and all supportive relationships enhance the learning capabilities of all students.
- The cultural diversity of God’s faithful people is to be embraced and celebrated.