In case of a weather delay, early dismissal or closing of our campuses here is the chain of events on how we notify our OLC community.
1. Phone call from 215-587-3700
2. Email from POWERSCHOOL
3. Posted on the front page of the website
4. Posted on Facebook and Instagram
5. We will run the status on CBS/KYW and 6ABC
The protocol that is followed when determining the decision of closing, delay or early dismissal…
1. If Philadelphia Public Schools are closed or call an early dismissal or 2-hour delay– we follow
2. If the Archdiocese of Philadelphia Schools are closed or call an early dismissal or 2-hour delay– we follow
3. If the Upper Moreland School District, where the lower school is located, is closed, early dismissal or 2-hour delay- we follow
4. If Centennial School District, where the HS is located, is closed, early dismissal or 2-hour delay- we follow
5. If your student is transported by another district, we follow their dismissal.